Join Our Team!
Treasure Island Academy is actively looking for new teachers and child care providers.
Lead Teacher Qualifications:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in the field of ECE or related field
- More than 2 years of classroom management skills as lead teacher
- Ability to plan, prepare and implement lesson plans that is appropriate for the age level, skill, and social development of the group of children served.
- Have a warm and friendly personality that can work with children, parents, and staff, and maintain a professional demeanor at all times
Assistant Teacher Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
·-Minimum of at least 2 years of childcare experience
All teachers must be able to meet with the demands of working with children in a childcare center, which includes being physically fit and having flexible hours. All clearances must be clean and current.
To learn more about our child care careers, please contact Christina Karapalides at email@example.com